§1. General and Application
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and the Vibe Harsløf Jewelry about the delivery of goods, which are ordered at Vibe Harsløf Jewelry's online shop under the website www.vibeharsloef.com.
§ 2. Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose your payment method. If credit card choose relevant credit card as your payment method and enter all credit card details.
(2) After placing an order, Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry accepts the offer, either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded, until Vibe Harsløf Jewelry has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been shipped except for preorders (see 3.1).
§ 3. Prices and conditions of payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.vibeharsloef.com online-shop are in EURO and inclusive 25% Danish VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
For detailed shipping costs, see § 4 below. Credit card fees will never exceed the fixed once from the credit card suppliers.
(2) For payment www.vibeharsloef.com only accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Amex. Payment is also possible with iDeal, Bancontact, GPay and ShopPay.
www.vibeharsloef.com does not accept other methods of payment.
(3) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) At the moment we do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-EU countries.
(5) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind of fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for DSV prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
By making a preorder you accept that payment will be deducted immediately after placing the order. You still have the right to return the item within 14 days as long as the items are unworn and unused.
§ 4. Delivery
(1) Products “in stock” will be delivered inside Denmark and EU within 4 working days outside the EU within 7 working days.
We will send your order as soon as we can and within the delivery time above. However, a few pieces are made inhouse when ordered, why delivery time can be slightly longer. If this is the case for your order, we will notify you immediately. We do not ship to Russia.
Due to reduced flights out of CPH, delivery might take al little longer.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) We deliver with GLS in Denmark and DSV/UPS/FedEx worldwide
(4) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) We will take every care to ensure your goods are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur.
We of course apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewelry to us, and we'll replace the jewelry with a new.
(7) PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP YOUR PARCEL! If the customer does not pick up the parcel and the parcel is shipped back to us, we will charge a fee of 50DKK for Danish customers.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind of fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for DSV prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
§ 6. Retention of title
Vibe Harsløf Jewelry retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
§ 7. Warranty and liability
(1) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will give a two-year guarantee on all products. This does not include silver or gold plating.
§ 8. Copyright and use of the website
(1) Also after the purchase Vibe Harsløf Jewelry is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its goods.
(2) The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(3) The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
§ 9. Data protection
(1) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will only use the customer’s data for the purpose, which the data has been provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, Vibe Harsløf Jewelry will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute, which is instructed with the payment.